Necropolis of Mirrors
|Expansion||Ch.I: Rise of the Demon Lord|
|Level Range||35 to 40|
|Connecting Zones||Aslan Valley|
Please see Instance List for a table of all Instances, by the zone they are found in, and the quests that are involved with them.
History[edit | edit source]
The Necropolis of Mirrors is very old, but was discovered only recently. Seemingly a curse haunts the place though. Everybody who comes to close will be struck with disaster. At the moment, the Eye of Wisdom is not sure if investigating it is the right thing to do. Some of its members think that it might be a site, where ancient magic was sealed and careless rummage would cause great harm.
On the Necropolis of Mirrors’ stone walls, crystals glisten and reflect every picture like mirrors. But since there is no life to be found anywhere nearby, it became known as the Necropolis of Mirrors. The caves in its center are most likely of natural origin, but there is an artificial atmosphere and rumors swirl around that many a visitor went insane and died down there.
Level Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Healers / DPS 35+
- Tanks 39+
Trash Mobs[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
You do not need to kill everything in the tunnels before entering the crater, only the bosses. Some groups of mobs can be ignored completely. Be very careful taking lower level characters into the crater, it is very easy to get swarmed by scorpions.
- Nothing really special. 1st boss Necropolis of mirrors you need to keep 1 interrupt stun so his holy aura (less hit rate) won't be casted. You can also do this for his aoe attacks.
- She copies herself a couple of times. Kill the adds, but most of all keep them off the healers. She uses the special ability Mirror Shell and casts Impact of Resonance (See Androlier's Prisoner), but less frequently.
- Has high damage, and fears now and then. You will need a good tank and healers. He uses Mirror Shell and summons adds.
- Androlier's Prisoner has an AoE fear with a range of about 200-250.
- He has a spell, Impact of Resonance, that he casts on the person with the most aggro within the first 10 seconds of the fight. This spell puts a debuff on the person with the most aggro that gives them an AoE (about 100-150 range) that hurts the other people in the party! The spell wears off about 20 seconds AFTER you kill Androlier's Prisoner.
- To avoid Impact of Resonance a high level mage or priest can tank. The debuff deals damage based on the physical damage of the target.
Krodamar & Krodamon[edit | edit source]
- You can pull each one separately, just be careful of their walking pattern. The crater will be filled with many scorpions, make sure to clear a spot to tank each boss at. Both bosses deal high damage and spawn adds (more scorpions) at each 1/4 health mark. You will need someone with strong AoE to kill the adds, but be careful of the bosses' short range AoE damage. The bosses are very similar. One of them has a Berserk skill which makes it deal more damage. The other has a shield that makes him invulnerable for a short period.
After you have killed both Krodamar and Krodamon loot the cube in the center of the crater, you've completed the instance!