- Full-stomach Warrior
- Water Purifier
- Phirius Workshops Sponsor
- Helen's Farm Guardian
- Logar's New Hero
- Third Guard Company Supply Team Member
- Katrina's Best Assistant
- Messenger of the Redeye Night Bear Seal
- Porgy's Rescuer
- Friend of the Water Dragon Zanordoth
Ultimate title: Explorer of the Howling Mountains
The first chapter of this epic, Chapter I: Treasure Hunt, is often referred to by players as the "Treasure Hunting Quests". See Walkthru of the Treasure Hunting quests on the RoM Forums
|Fungi||Mushroom Stem x10||3||Need More Fungus Stems||Leighton||Pioneers Colony|
|Young Wolf||Wolf Cub Tail x10||4||Control the Wolf Population||Leighton||Pioneers Colony|
|Cave Crab||Cave Crab Egg x10||7||Reduce the Cave Crab Population||Leighton||Pioneers Colony|
starts with Laif Cindai
-  Report In - Laif Cindai asks you to introduce yourself to Leighton.
-  Claiming Weapons - Pick up newbie weapons from Mallor.
-  Claiming Armor - Pick up newbie armor from Shamp.
-  Claim Your Potions - Pick up newbie potions from Reideen.
-  Complete Preparations - Speak with Leighton.
-  Testing Your Skills - Collect 5 Mushroom Caps from Fungus for Leighton.
-  Lively Reward - Speak with Port.
-  Embedding Runes - Practice embedding a rune into armor that Port gives you.
-  A Friend's Concern - Speak with Shikha.
-  Making Winter Clothes - Collect 5 Wolf Cub Pelts from Young Wolves for Shikha.
-  Progress Update - Speak with Leighton.
-  Learn Herbalism - Learn Herbalism from Alice.
-  Learn Woodcutting - Learn Woodcutting from Woody Woods.
- unlocks Singing Passion
-  Learn Mining - Learn Mining from Hansen.
-  Help with the Collecting - Speak with Leighton.
-  Regular Report on Pioneers Colony - Take report to Mayor George in Logar.
-  Singing Passion - Get Ash Timber ×5
-  Annoyed Alice - Gather 20 Mountain Demon Grass
-  The Magical Medicine - Take the Miraculous Potion to Woody Woods
Lyrera [Phirius Workshops] and Lunga Plepler [Phirius Workshops] - We list these together because the 5 repeatable quests they start are required for completion of the Phirius Workshops Sponsor title.
- [Daily] Trading Ash - Collect Ash Wood ×20 for Lunga Plepler
- [Daily] Trading Mountain Demon Grass - Collect Mountain Demon Grass ×20 for Lunga Plepler
- [Daily] Trading Zinc Ore - Collect Zinc Ore ×20 for Lunga Plepler
- [Daily] Trading Rocks - Kill monsters to collect Stone ×100 for Lyrera
- [Daily] Trading Wooden Arrows - Kill monsters to collect Wooden Arrow ×100 for Lyrera
Pioneers Colony Bulletin Board - Daily Quests
- [Daily] Need More Fungus Stems - Obtain 10 Mushroom Stems from Fungi for Leighton
- [Daily] Control the Wolf Population - Obtain 10 Wolf Cub Tails from Young Wolves for Leighton
- [Daily] Reduce the Cave Crab Population - Obtain 10 Cave Crab Eggs from Cave Crabs and Red-pincer Cave Crabs for Leighton
-  Sold the Farm - Retrieve the Farm Contract
- Completing this quest earns the title, Helen's Farm Guardian
- Welcome to Logar:
-  A Letter from Varanas - Deliver the Guard Instruction Letter to Furganda.
- A branch of the Dead Tree Cave quest chain:
-  Meet the Instructor - Speak to your class instructor in Varanas City
-  Milaya's Origin - Find Vankelo at Barrow
-  Lost Clues - Kill Kobold Scouts till you find the Clue Letter
-  Return of the Letter - Take the Clue Letter back to George in Logar
-  A Necklace is a Girl's Best Friend - Ask Dell about the patterns
-  Patterns Everywhere - Tell George what Dell said.
- [Group] Final Clue - Destroy Anglie
-  A Father's Care - Speak to Dell
-  Check in with the Adventurer's Guild - Speak to Daris in Varanas City
-  A Bit Worrying (Optional) - Kill 10 Wilt-leaf Bats in Sevaida Woods
- [Group] Things that Go Bump in the Night - Kill Hungry Greyce in the Cavern of Trials in Moongorge
-  Strength of the Seal - Give Agnes' message to Sharlin
-  Dion and the Spear of Logar - Speak to Dion
-  Destruction of the Gathering Magic - Imbue the Spear of Logar and disperse the Magic Gathering Point inside Dead Tree Cave
-  Return of the Hero - Take Logar's Skeleton to George
-  Strange Request - Obtain 10 Beetle Organs and give them to Gil
-  Not Your Grandmother's Soup - Take the Fresh Beetle Soup to Dell
-  A Beautiful Necklace - Obtain 10 Beetle Eyeballs for Dell
-  Assist the Mayor - Assist George
-  Agnes' Trouble - Find Agnes in Logar
-  Gathering Spider Venom - Obtain 10 Wild Spider Venom Samples from Wild Spiders
-  Dead Tree Cave Samples - Obtain samples from inside Dead Tree Cave.
-  I've Got a Bad Feeling About This... - Obtain samples from inside Dead Tree Cave.
Dimitar Windwhisperer [Instrument Maker]
-  Instrument Construction - Lute - Collect materials (increases Physical Attack Speed of allies)
-  Instrument Construction - Guitar - Collect materials (increases Casting Speed of allies)
-  Instrument Construction - Saxophone - Collect materials (decreases Damage done to allies)
-  Instrument Construction - Rattle - Collect materials (raises Physical and Magical Defense of allies)
-  Instrument Construction - Tambourine - Collect materials (raises Physical and Magical Damage dealt by allies)
-  Aymi is not Food! - Find and rescue the rabbit, Aymi, from a crate in Barren Caves
Logar Bulletin Board - Daily Quests
- [Daily] Annoying Beetles - Kill 20 Beetles for George
- [Daily] Spider Venom - Collect 5 samples of Spider Venom for the Highly-skilled Doctor
- [Daily] Drive Off the Bats- Kill 20 Wilt-leaf Bats for George
- [Daily] The Kobold Rampage - Kill 20 Kobold Scouts for George
- [Daily] Stolen Tools - Obtain 10 Damaged Tools from Kobolds for George
- [Daily] Starving Wolves - Kill 20 Wolves for George
- [Daily] Collect Boar Tusks - Collect 5 Boar Tusks for Dell
- [Daily] Sharp Bear Claw - Collect 5 Sharp Bear Claws for Cid
- [Daily] Wanted: The Ravenous Kalod - Kill Ravenous Kalod
- [Daily] Wanted: Pirlanok Servant - Kill Pirlanok Servant
- [Daily] Wanted: Lost Soul of Tifka - Kill Lost Soul of Tifka
Epic: Bloody Demon Sword - Chapter I
For the entire series, see Bloody Demon Sword
- [Epic] Treasure Hunt - Talk to Lola again to learn the rules
- [Epic] Treasure Hunt - Stage 1 - Find the first hidden chest in Hidden Valley Mines
- [Epic] Treasure Hunt - Stage 2 - Find the second hidden chest in Moongorge
- [Epic] Treasure Hunt - Stage 3 - Take the Moongorge Spring Water to Sharlin, then find the third hidden chest in Dead Tree Cave
- [Epic] Water Dragon - Zanordoth -Take the 3 items you hunted for and place them in a pool above the entrance to Moongorge
- [Epic] Treasure Hunt - Stage 4 - Find the Fourth hidden chest in Barren Caves
- [Epic] Howling Mountain's Biggest Treasure
- [Epic] Secret Agent Lola - Speak to Lola again
- [Epic] Lola's Recommendation - Take Lola's Recommendation Letter to Marisus in Varanas
Justin [Eye of Wisdom Researcher]
-  Newt's Liquid - Get 5 Newt Fluid and 5 Shadow Newt Fluid.
-  Investigate the Moongorge - Investigate Moongorge.
-  The Moongorge Discovery - Report to Sharlin [Eye of Wisdom Researcher].
Phirius Workshops Recipe Merchants
- Kants Maymof [Phirius Workshops] - sells recipes
- Telyle Maymof [Phirius Workshops] - Transforms materials for special recipes
These recipes (and the materials needed) are related to the Cave of the Water Dragon.
-  Plant Mutations - Gather 5 Plant Samples from outside Dead Tree Cave
-  Sharlin's Report - Deliver the report to the Highly-skilled Doctor
-  Dead Tree Cave Samples - Get Demon Spider Fluid ×5 and Bat Saliva ×3
-  I've Got a Bad Feeling About This... - Get a Crystal Filled with Magic from the Magic gathering point
-  Preparation - Find Agnes in Logar
-  Strength of the Seal - Give Agnes' message to Sharlin in Sevaida Woods
- Supplies series:
-  Eliminate the Kobold Scouts - Kill 10 Kobold Scouts
- Maintenance series:
- Kobold series:
-  Habits of the Kobolds - Obtain Kobold Food, Kobold Tool and Kobold Candle
-  Kobold Mutation - Obtain 20 samples of Kobold Blood from Kobolds
-  Sample of Mutated Blood - Take the findings to the Highly-skilled Doctor
-  Reason Behind the Kobold Survival - Take his response back to Katrina
-  Obtaining Strange Material - Obtain the Strange Substance from the Crystal Ore in Barren Caves
- Demon Bear series:
-  The Magic of the Barrow - Look for any strange markings around the Barrow
-  Lost Company Member - Find what happened to Ryan. (yes, we need to save Private Ryan)
-  Bloody Rune - Show this rune to Katrina
-  Blood Sacrifice - Obtain 20 Fresh Wolf Hearts and summon the Red-eye Demon Bear
-  Seal the Magic Stone Circle - Apply the prepared blood to seal the circle
Road to Silverspring
-  Porgy's Whereabouts - Look for Porgy in Silverspring
-  Porgy's Savior - Take Porgy to biologist Bakejam in Silversping
continue with the Silverspring Quest Series
Referenced Page Location: legacy.zam.com/wiki/Howling Mountains (RoM Quest Series)