Champion class information
The following races can choose the Champion class: Dwarf
RoM website description
"Rampaging War Machines"
Unrivalled in melee combat, these mighty warriors unleash dark magic upon their foes. When they find themselves in danger, Champions are able to transform into Runic Robots, impenetrable war machines fuelled by the power of runes.
Champions have the option to play as a dps or tank role, depending on your play style. They get a large bonus to damage with 2-handed hammers.
- Class Trainer: Owen Steelhammer [Champion Instructor] in Morfantas City
- Combat Roles: Tank, Melee DPS
- Combat Resource: Rage
- Best Armor Type: Chain
- Best Primary Weapon Type: 2-H Hammer
- Best Ranged Weapon Type: none
Attributes (Character Stats)
- Stamina or Strength (Your primary stat is based on your chosen role. Tanks should focus on Stamina while Damage dealers should choose Strength.)
Other Important Attributes
- Strength (For tanks, you will need strength to increase your ability to hold aggro.)
- Dexterity (Dexterity allows you to dodge more incoming attacks and increases your ability to hit enemies.)
All classes need Stamina to increase their HP. Dungeon bosses often have area attacks that can kill players who neglect this stat.
Stat Values Gained from Equipment
values shown for 1 point of each stat - see Attributes for more details
Strength: 14 • Dexterity: 12 • Stamina: 13 • Intelligence: 5 • Wisdom: 6
- Champion / Mage --> Energy Modulator
- Champion / Priest --> Divine Craftsman
- Champion / Rogue --> Shadow Moulder
- Champion / Warlock --> Soul Smith
- Champion / Warrior --> Blacksmith
Skill´s Basic Combos
As a Champion, you cannot learn ANY Elite Skills until you have learned Shield Form! To do so, speak to Logden Darkstove to learn the basics of Runic Armaments and, once you have reached level 16, gain Shield Form.