- 1 Mirrorworld Daily Free Entry
- 2 Mirrorworld Instances
- 2.1 Monsters
- 2.1.1 Dynamic Mirror Shrine
- 2.1.2 Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean
- 2.1.3 Mystical Mirror Water Cave
- 2.1.4 Dynamic Mirror Altar
- 2.1.5 Steadfast Mirror Ruins
- 2.1.6 Mystical Mirror Tower
- 2.1.7 Dynamic Mirror Caves
- 2.1.8 Steadfast Mirror Shrine
- 2.1.9 Mystical Mirror Fortress
- 2.1.10 Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber
- 2.1.11 Steadfast Mirror Lair
- 2.1.12 Mystical Mirror Gallery
- 2.1.13 Dynamic Mirror Sewers
- 2.1.14 Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld
- 2.1.15 Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship
- 2.1.16 Dynamic Mirror
- 2.1.17 Steadfast Mirror
- 2.1.18 Mystical Mirror
- 2.1 Monsters
- Patch 6.5.5 introduced Mirrorworld on March 17th, 2016.
- Patch 7.0.2 totally changed the UI. All can be played every day but only 2 of them are free once each weekday, with four free once each weekend day. Additional attempts may be made but they will cost a Mirrorworld Ticket (30 ($0.9)† ).
- Patch 7.1.1 added 3 new instances
- Patch 188.8.131.5223 added 3 new instances
Mirrorworld Daily Free Entry
|Dynamic Mirror Shrine|
|Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean|
|Mystical Mirror Water Cave|
|Dynamic Mirror Altar|
|Steadfast Mirror Ruins|
|Mystical Mirror Tower|
|Dynamic Mirror Caves|
|Steadfast Mirror Shrine|
|Mystical Mirror Fortress|
|Dynamic Mirrored Arcane Chamber|
|Steadfast Mirror Lair|
|Mystical Mirror Gallery|
|Dynamic Mirror Sewers|
|Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld|
|Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship|
Thanks to your feedback in the forums and on Facebook, we've been able to improve this feature, and we're currently working with Runewaker on expanding the Mirrorworld with new creatures and instances. It's difficult to name a concrete date for release yet, but we have our eyes set on an August rollout. — from RoMmunity Letter II
Here are the basics:
- Talk with Hagris Rya in Varanas Administration District to learn more about the Mirrorworld. Tell Hagris Rya you "wish to travel to Mirrorworld" to unlock the quests from Aylin Shina!
- Players can exchange Mirror Shards (droppd by all mobs in all Mirror instances) for rewards by talking to Forkas Garry [Mirrorworld Researcher].
- All Mirrorworld instances are level 90 Solo. You must be at least level 90 to enter but you can do the access quests at 10.
- From the moment you press the Transport button you have just 15 minutes, including the time it takes for you to zone in.
- No matter where you are in the world when you enter a Mirror, you always exit at the same place; the square in the Administration District where the NPCs are. If you died, this is where your tombstone will be.
- There are three attributes of the Mirrorworld; Dynamic, Steadfast, and Mystical. There will be one instance of each triad for each Attribute. Not all Attributes are available every day.
- Once you have done all the Free instances each day, additional instances can be opened with Mirrorworld Tickets. You can get a discount for as many as 5 tickets at once. Just click on the Transport button to open the Mirrorworld Ticket Purchasing UI.
|2||60 ($1.79)†||30 ($0.9)†|
|3||80 ($2.39)†||26.66 ($0.8)†|
|4||90 ($2.69)†||22.5 ($0.67)†|
|5||100 ($2.98)†||20 ($0.6)†|
There are two quests involved in Mirrorworld access:
Both quests begin and end with Aylin Shina. Although you can get the quests at level 10, you still cannot enter a Mirroworld Instance until you are at least 90. Players need to finish the first quest to gain access to the Mirrorworld. The second gives you one of the first three Cenedrils.
It does not take 3 days to complete the first quest! Just speak to the Clandestine Merchant 3 times.
After unlocking, players will find a new button in the top left corner of the screen, next to the character picture. By clicking it, the Mirror World interface opens, presenting the current day with free instances marked as "Freex1". You may run as many as you wish, but only those marked are free, and only the first run. Entry counters reset at midnight (Pacific time).
There are currently 15 instances available. This will almost certainly increase in the future.
See Category:Mirror Instance (Zone Type) for a complete list.
Free Mirrorworld instances change each day. See the table at the top of this page.
|1||Dynamic Mirror Shrine||Liphisto||Kalin Shrine||Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean||Bendor||Heart of the Ocean||Mystical Mirror Water Cave||Mersi||Cave of the Water Dragon|
|2||Dynamic Mirror Altar||Mayi||Mystic Altar||Steadfast Mirror Ruins||Salo||Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom||Mystical Mirror Tower||Wolin||The Tower of Wailing Winds|
|3||Dynamic Mirror Caves||Alis||Barren Caves||Steadfast Mirror Shrine||Forensa||Forsaken Abbey||Mystical Mirror Fortress||Shados||Pasper's Shrine|
|4||Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber||Shreck||Arcane Chamber of Sathkur||Steadfast Mirror Lair||Moony||Cyclops Lair||Mystical Mirror Gallery||Vestin||Bloody Gallery|
|5||Dynamic Mirror Sewers||Tatuin||Dalanis Sewers||Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld||Ardes||zone name needed||Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship||Garsit||Treasure Trove|
|6||Dynamic Mirror||mob name missing||zone name needed||Steadfast Mirror||mob name missing||zone name needed||Mystical Mirror||mob name missing||zone name needed|
All trash mobs (3 per instance) will be level 93-94, Solo and aggressive. The boss will be level 95 and Crown Elite (but with low hitpoints for a boss, 750k to 1.6mil).
All Trash Mobs, the Boss, and all Mysterious Chests may drop any of the following:
- Mirror Shard
- Boss' Heart (exact item name varies by zone)
- Upgrade Parts
- Upgrade Parts
- Upgrade Parts
- Legendary Arrow
- Sage's Throwing Knife
- Elven Herb
- Mysterious Elf Stone
- Festival Items - Exact items change depending on the current Festival
Dynamic Mirror Shrine
Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean
Mystical Mirror Water Cave
Dynamic Mirror Altar
Steadfast Mirror Ruins
Mystical Mirror Tower
Dynamic Mirror Caves
Steadfast Mirror Shrine
Mystical Mirror Fortress
Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber
Steadfast Mirror Lair
Mystical Mirror Gallery
Dynamic Mirror Sewers
Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld
Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship
When the boss of a Mirror zone dies an exit portal will appear in his chamber, but you can leave any time you want by stepping through the entrance portal you appeared near, or by clicking the "Exit Instance" icon beneath your minimap.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mirrorworld"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Cenedril Mayi
- Memento to the Mirrorworld
- Cenedril Mersi
- Mirror Shard
- Cenedril Moony
- Mystical Cenedril Image Piece
- Mystical Image Restoration Scroll
- Mystical Mirror Fortress
- Mystical Mirror Fragment Energy
- Mystical Mirror Gallery
- Mystical Mirror Ink
- Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship
- Mystical Mirror Tower
- Mystical Mirror Water Cave