|This page relates to a quest, mob, event, or item involved in the annual Crafting Festival (June)|
This year, 2022, the festival started on 6/15 (patch 126.96.36.19972).
A long time ago, the world was very chaotic. Nations were engaged in an endless war, and the people didn't dare imagine what tomorrow would bring. Many families were impoverished and displaced.
After a long time the war finally came to an end, and the craftsmen who had been forced to produce weapons used their skills to help the people. All of the craftsmen were happy to be able to stop making weapons and contribute something to the people. They worked hard to make people happy.
By working from before dawn until late into the night, the tireless efforts of these craftsmen improved the lives of the people in a short six months. In order to keep the Craftsman Spirit alive, future generations of craftsmen from all over show off their own work and learn from each other every year at this time.
Every time this season comes around, the craftsmen work tirelessly to show off their crafts in order to fulfill the "Craftsman Spirit" that has passed down over the years. These craftsmen who are usually busy working are even busier during this time...
Many events are waiting for you, come and help the craftsmen and enjoy the festival and the flea market!
- Festival Activities conducted in Silverspring and Thunderhoof Hills.
- Festival Manager NPCs will be located in: Varanas and Dalanis
- 5 Main Festival Event Tasks
- 6 Sub Event Task
- Reward NPC in Varanas Central Plaza and Abandoned District of Dalanis
- Cooking is the only Production profession that receives no help from the Crafting Festival
NEW for 2022
As far as we have seen, there is nothing new this year.
Varanas Central Plaza
- Sloan Krug [Artificers' Guild] - Helping Hand of the Craftsmen event
- Crafting Recipe Master [Artificers' Guild] - All recipes that were previously found only in a Artificers' Guild (Material Package) are now sold by this NPC for Badges of the Trial rewarded by completing tasks from Sloan Krug [Artificers' Guild], or by participation in a Siege War.
- Craft Festival Cashier [Artificers' Guild] - Explains the origins of the Crafting Festival, and gives Hardwork Craft Package and Aero Draconaris x10 in exchange for 6 Craft Festival Celebration Certificates. You may also get an Ic Aquarius Pet Crystal, Ic Gemini Pet Crystal, or Ic Libra Pet Crystal.
- If you do all 6 sub-quests for A Mission from the Craftsmen, and nothing else, you can get the 6 you need.
- Nolika - Nolika's Research event
- Burton [Artificers' Guild] - A Mission from the Craftsmen event
- Artificers' Guild Member [Artificers' Guild] - Sells 3 versions (one each for Herbs, Ore, and Wood) of Ic Recipe - Purified Crystal and Ic Recipe - Essence Crystal, and will trade Purified Crystal x10 and Essence Crystal x10 for one of 9 random magical inventions.
- Unless you have used Crafting Skill Expansion Tickets to allow you to master more than one gathering skill, or you are a Planter and can get the materials from Planting, thanks to the level of the materials you will only be able to trade for them with friends, buy them from the AH, or harvest them yourself thus limiting you to one pair of Ic Recipe - Purified Crystal and Ic Recipe - Essence Crystal.
- Purify Runes are the great limiter for this. Ic Recipe - Purified Crystal requires Purify Rune x2, and Ic Recipe - Essence Crystal requires Purify Rune x4. Don't forget that you can buy a Ic Bag of Purify Runes, containing Purify Rune x100, from the Item Shop for 15 ($0.45)† .
- Yizzi - Artificer [Artificers' Guild] - Gifts special recipes only to those that have Mastered (level 60) at least one Production Craft.
- Fiona [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling - Sells recipes and materials
- Mizner [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling - Sells recipes and materials
- Owenstein [Event Host] (channel 1 only): Exchanges Hydro Draconaris x20 for Geo Draconaris x5
- Hilary [Event Host] (channel 1 only): Exchanges Pyro Draconaris x20 for Geo Draconaris x10 and Pyro Draconaris x10
- Frank [Event Host] (channel 1 only): Exchanges Hydro Draconaris x40 for Aero Draconaris x10 and Pyro Draconaris x10
- Eve [Event Host] (channel 1 only): Exchanges Hydro Draconaris x60 for Geo Draconaris x5, Aero Draconaris x10, and Pyro Draconaris x10
- Craft Materials Merchant - Alchemy [Artificers' Guild] - Large Universal Potion
- Craft Materials Merchant - Armorcrafting [Artificers' Guild] - Silver Ore
- Craft Materials Merchant - Blacksmithing [Artificers' Guild] - Lava Crystal Iron
- Craft Materials Merchant - Carpentry [Artificers' Guild] - Breathing Wood
- Craft Materials Merchant - Cooking [Artificers' Guild] - Selected Mushroom
- Craft Materials Merchant - Tailoring [Artificers' Guild] - Fancy Ribbon
Abandoned District of Dalanis
- Craft Festival Cashier [Artificers' Guild] - Explains the origins of the Crafting Festival, and gives a Hardwork Craft Package and Aero Draconaris ×10 in exchange for Craft Festival Celebration Certificate x6
- Nobo Yanag [Flea Market Host] - Gives you an item and asks you to find another item in the Flea Market to trade it for
- Artificers' Guild Member [Artificers' Guild] - Sells Recipes for Crystals, and will trade Purified Crystal x10 and Essence Crystal x10 for one of 9 random magical inventions.
- Yasha - Artificer [Artificers' Guild] - Gifts special recipes only to those that have Mastered (level 60) at least one Production Craft.
- Birdie [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling - Sells recipes and materials
- Alber [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling - Sells recipes and materials
- Tillian Coppertooth [Artificers' Guild] - Starts quests in Making an Ornithopter, and gives you a Hardwork Craft Package and Aero Dradonaris ×10 for Craft Festival Celebration Certificates ×6
- Bored Sapphire [Artificers' Guild] - Starts quests in Making an Ornithopter, and gives you a Therapeutic Toy for Purified Crystal ×10 and Essence Crystal ×10.
- Slippery Soap Trap - PvP, causes all players in area to fall down when they pass the spot you planted the trap (duration: 2 minutes, ONLY works during the festival!)
- Ring of Potential - Light show, usable on friendly players only
- Wind Element Pressure Spray Belt - Light show, usable on friendly players only
- Invisibility Cloak Experiment - PvP, you vanish
- Prison Cube - PvE, 15 second root
- Powerful Anti-Knight Lasso - PvP, dismounts target player (frontal target only)
- World Shutter - Light show, usable on friendly players only. Their screen goes dark
- Monarch's Experience Device - Light show. You acquire 3 decorative sycophants/servants
- Lazy Man's Quest Assistance Bell - Light show, your character screams for help. Might be fun in groups or raids
If your crafting skill is at least 15 and less than 90, you can use the recipes and materials in this festival to quickly raise your crafting level. This is NOT cheap, but it is fast. The NPCs listed below sell recipes and materials for the indicated crafts. These recipes have no Crafting Cost, all the materials can be purchased from the NPC, and the products stack.
If you are maxed out on permitted rank increases, you cannot use these NPCs to raise your crafting rank. You will need to use a Crafting Skill Expansion Ticket to unlock your permissions, talk to an Instructor for the skill you wish to raise, and perform their quest.
- Fiona [Artificers' Guild] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Birdie [Artificers' Guild] in Abandoned District of Dalani
- Mizner [Artificers' Guild] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Alber [Artificers' Guild] in Abandoned District of Dalani
While all of the recipes listed here can only be learned during the Crafting Festival, the first 2 tables of recipes can only be crafted during the festival as well. The materials they need are only sold during the festival. The third table list recipes earned during the festival but that can be used at any time.
The experience gain per completion is much higher than normal recipes, making the Crafting Festival recipes a great way to move from Crafting level 15 to 70 very quickly.
All these recipes cost 500 , can be resold for 50 , have no Crafting Cost beyond the cost of materials, and the products they make are Bound and can be sold for 14 (even the Epic products). Obviously, no one is going to get rich raising their Crafting skills during the Crafting Festival. On the bright side, the materials and products all stack to 100 so you need to worry less about space than during non-festival crafting.
Note: The recipes listed as rewards from the Craft Festival Cashier at this US Runes of Magic Forum Post are no longer available from this NPC. This may be the reason that none of the Craft Materials Merchants actually sell anything anymore and the Craft Festival Cashier does not give the information that the Craft Materials Merchants all say he should.
Rumor says that, once you have a Production skill that is level 60 or above, the Craft Festival Cashier will reward recipes and those recipes require the materials rewarded from the Commission daily quests. I have not yet confirmed this, but I have reached 60 in Carpenter. So far this rumor appears false.
You must be level 60 (Master) or higher in a craft to receive recipe gifts from Yizzi - Artificer and Yasha - Artificer. Purified Crystal x12 will be the only required material. You will receive one and only one special recipe for each mastered profession.
|Alchemy||Ic Dancing Perfume||Causes all nearby players to begin Dancing (emote)|
|Armorcrafting||Ic Miniature Movable Armor||Summons a pet Miniature Movable Armor|
|Blacksmithing||Assembly Kit Gear||Summons a pet Punisher of the Miniature Sword|
|Carpentry||Handmade Table with Sheena's Dishes||Adds +5 to XP Bonus and TP Bonus when placed in your Residence|
|Tailoring||Exquisite Handmade Clothes||Open this package to receive Ic Scarlet Coat of Nobility (Male) or Ic Evening Gown (Female) (decorative clothing, appearance only)|
- This year, all recipes formerly found only in the Artificers' Guild (Material Package) are now sold by Crafting Recipe Master [Artificers' Guild]. see Artificers' Guild (Material Package) for the list of available recipes
You must be level 98 (Legend) or higher in a craft to create these rare recipes. The three Artisanal Crystal recipes are sold by a Artificers' Guild Member in Varanas or Dalanis, but the 4 accessory recipes are sold by the Crafting Recipe Master in Varanas Central Plaza.
|Armorcrafting||Fearlessness of Artisanry||Dodge/Phys Crit Rate|
|Blacksmithing||Courage of Artisanry||Phys Attack/Phys Crit Rate|
|Carpentry||Wisdom of Artisanry||Intelligence/Mag Crit Rate|
|Tailoring||Redemption of Artisanry||Wisdom/Healig Points|
All 4 recipes require Artisanal Crystal ×12.
Varanas Central Plaza
Helping Hand of the Craftsmen
- Event type: craft items
- NPC: Sloan Krug
- Time: Every 4 hours - 2:20 am, 6:20 am , 10:20 am, 2:20 pm, 6:20 pm, 10:20 pm (she makes her statement at :31 after the hour)
- You must watch Sloan Krug at this time to find out what is needed. There is no area-, zone-, or server-wide announcement of this. Her words do NOT appear in the chat window. Talking to her will show that she still needs more "whatever".
- Event ends 30 minutes after the stated start time (at :50, not 30 minutes after she actually speaks). This means you only have a 19 minute window to find out what she wants, make it, and give it to her!
Find out what is needed, make one of it, and give it to her. She only needs one from you and will not take more than the one per 30 minute event session.
NOTE! She asks for different stuff on different channels, so if she asks for something you can't make, change channels! Just be sure you are in the right one for turn-in!
You need one Craftsman's Appreciation to buy one material sold by the Craft Materials Merchants. To use these materials you need recipes that are rare finds in the Artificers' Guild (Material Package) and the matching material rewarded from one of the sub-quests of A Mission from the Craftsmen.
Special thanks to Aravius/Syeor of Erebos for helping to set me straight on this event. Any errors are totally mine. — Bludwyng
A Mission from the Craftsmen
- Event type: collect items
- Start: Burton [Artificer's Guild] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Event location: Varanas Central Plaza and Silverfall
- Event target: get quest item by killing monsters, collect items
- Event Info: Each sub-quest rewards 25 , a Craft Festival Celebration Certificate and 3 of a special item which needs to be combined with other, matching materials by an artificer.
The crafting material rewards from these quests are required for recipes rewarded by the Craft Festival Cashier only to crafters that are level 60 (Master) or better in at least one craft.
Perform any or all of the following sub-quests to earn materials and Craft Festival Celebration Certificates:
- [Event Daily] Alchemist's Commission - Pay attention and mix the potions on the table as directed. You need to combine more than one color of potion to complete your task! (you do remember the Color Wheel, right?)
- rewards Unicorn Tail x3
- [Event Daily] Armor Crafter's Commission - get a Ic Precision Fortified Iron from Ailes [Naughty Boy] in Varanas Lower City West
- rewards Dragon Skin x3
- [Event Daily] Blacksmith's Commission - Get a Ic Ice Crystal Ingot with the help of Archibald in Varanas Lower City East, who sends you to Harriet in Varanas Lower City West
- rewards Colorful Iron Sand x3
- [Event Daily] Carpenter's Commission - Get High-quality Wood x10 from Suspicious Wood Pile in Silverspring
- rewards Spiritwood Branch x3
- [Event Daily] Cook's Commission - Catch Lively Fish from School of Fish in the Lake of Magic Mist, then use Burning Fire at Vender Caravan to cook them and bring back Delicious Fish x3
- rewards Secret Spice x3
- [Event Daily] Tailor's Commission - Get Black Boar Fur x10 from Black Boars
- rewards Silver Feather Silk x3
Don't forget that Automatic Movement works in Silverspring! Just open the map, right-click on the spot you want to go to, and select Move to, then go make a sandwich, stretch your legs, or go outside and catch a few Pokemon. When you return you will be at your destination!
- Quest: [Event Daily] Nolika's Research
- Event type: collect items
- Start: Nolika in Varanas Central Plaza
- Event target: help Nolika to collect items
- Rewards: Nolika's Experiment x5 and Craft Festival Celebration Certificate
It is doubtful you will get to do this quest daily, as the drop rate on the Southern Fern is abysmal no matter where you hunt or how many luck-enhancers you use.
- Start: Abu Laruel [Power Administrator] in Silverspring, near Varanas Bridge (47.3, 73.8)
- Times: 2:10 am, 6:10 am, 10:10 am, 2:10 pm. 6:10 pm, 10:10 pm
- Event Info: After registration you will need to enter the quest area and complete the mission (you will need to control the Energy Acceleration of Nucleus with different kinds of buffs to get Nucleus to move around in the circles).
- Rewards: ???
- Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event target: Help Myden Neil test his new Element Converter
- At random throughout this task, the converter may blow out some Wind Elements
- Rewards: Exchange Universal Components with Myden Neil:
If you are mounted, dismount before starting the converter or all you will get is Wind Element x4 and you are done for the day.
Press the correct-colored skill, green, blue, or red, and cast on the base of a converter. Best results come from using the skill just as the glow reaches maximum size. Wait too long and the machine will explode!
Making an Ornithopter
- [Event Daily] Creating the Frame - Follow Tillian Coppertooth's instructions to create an Ornithopter frame by following the steps correctly.
- [Event Daily] Crafting Ornithopter Wings - Help Tillian get more fabric for Ornithopter's wings.
- [Event Daily] A Short Break - Bored Sapphire is requesting your help to play a prank on Tillian.
- [Event Daily] Essential Support - Help Bored Sapphire to gather some Ic Blue Alchemical Pearls for the project.
- [Event Daily] Satisfied with the Result - Help Sapphire and Tillian finish their Ornithopter project.
- A 2021 continuation of last-year's story...
The Great Production Leap
- Event type: level up crafting skills
- Start location: Dalanis
- Event location: Dalanis
- Event Target: increase crafting skills
- Event type: collect/get items changed for other items
- NPC: Nobo Yanag [Flea Market Host]
- Location: Abandoned District of Dalanis
- Event target: Help Nobo Yanag to collect items
Who trades what changes every five minutes or so, just keep talking to Artificers until you find a trade. I changed channels to see if the trades were different, but they are not. It may be possible that all tradeable items can be traded for all untradeable items if you wait long enough for the right trade. You have 24 hours to find the correct trade.
There are 5 NPCs that will trade with you (but only if you have the Flea Market Attendance Certificate effect active):
- Momo Paladis [Artificers' Guild]
- Komol Damal [Artificers' Guild]
- Salami Panini [Artificers' Guild]
- Whitewater Nick [Artificers' Guild]
- Mojo Caffey [Artificers' Guild]
If you forget what you are looking for, just mouse-over the Flea Market Attendance Certificate on your effects bar and the item he wants is listed in the last line.
Here is a table based on what you have and what you can get for it. If you wait long enough to find the RIGHT trade, you have a better chance of success. Items that are Good Quality cannot be traded, except to Nobo Yanag! All of the items involved in this quest expire 24 hours after receipt.
|Items to trade||Items Nobo Yanag wants|
|The Runes of Magic Wiki would like to thank Joint Runes of Magic Forum for some of the information in this article.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Artificers' Guild (Mob Group) (16 P)
Pages in category "Crafting Festival"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 200 total.
- Carpenter's Commission
- Cast Gear
- Catalysis Dust
- Charged Iron Rune Dice
- Colorful Iron Sand
- Colorful Ore
- Cook's Commission
- Cooling Tank (Object)
- Coppertooth's Turbo Mechanism
- Courage of Artisanry
- Craft Festival Cashier
- Craft Festival Celebration Certificate
- Craft Materials Merchant
- Template:Crafting Festival
- Crafting Ornithopter Wings
- Crafting Recipe Master
- Crafting Skill Expansion Ticket
- Craftsman Rivet Armor
- Craftsman's Appreciation
- Creating the Frame
- Crystal Reflector
- CUCCI Pants Suit
- Philosopher's Stone
- Pile of Wood
- Poison Alchemist Decoration
- Pork Ribs
- Powerful Anti-Knight Lasso
- Powerful Epic Bow
- Powerful Epic Shield
- Powerful Epic Sword
- Practical Item Bag
- Precious Blacksmithing Materials
- Prison Cube
- Profoundly Mysterious Potion
- Proof of Craftsman's Spirit
- Purgatory Nightmare Mount
- Purified Crystal
- Purple Copper Ingot
- Salami Panini
- Satisfied with the Result
- School of Fish (Object)
- Secret Spice
- Selected Mushroom
- Shamrock Feather Bow
- Silver Feather Silk
- Silver Ore (Raw Material)
- Simple Working Helmet
- Slippery Soap Trap
- Smelted Alloy
- Snow Mountain Mystery
- Southern Fern
- Spice Ore
- Spicy Fishstick
- Spirit of Invention
- Spiritwood Branch
- Sticky Gum
- Stone Tablet of Mystic Energy
- Strong Spring
- Sumptuous Lunch
- Super Solvent
- Suspicious Wood Pile (Object)
- Swift Raptor Mount